The things the accident victim should do if they have not been severely injured.
- Call the police, make sure there is a police report made.
- Trade information with the other car crash victims, including insurance information.
- Get the names and phone numbers of anyone that witnessed the collision.
- Speak with a car crash attorney, one with experience will be able to protect the rights of the car crash victim and they will fight the insurance company attorneys to get a fair amount of compensation for the injured car crash victim.
- Do not speak to the other driver’s insurance company; refer them to legal counsel. The reason for this is because they will try to get the injured victim to admit fault or partial fault in the collision so they can pay less compensation.
If you were injured in an automobile accident in the rain, contact a car accident attorney at Ehline Law Firm PC to learn more about your substantial legal rights. 633 West 5th Street #289028th Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90071. 213.596.9642.